Electrostatic DisinfectionNEW SERVICE! ELECTROSTATIC DISINFECTING FOR YOUR OFFICE OR HOME.
Serious Disinfection. When You Need Serious Infection Prevention and Control.
How Electrostatic Disinfection Works
Using electrostatic technology for better surface disinfection.
Electrostatic spray technology is a new way to apply cleaners, sanitizers, and disinfectants to help facilities treat surfaces, often in less time and with better coverage than traditional cleaning methods. Electrostatic sprayers are being used around the world to apply disinfectant more thoroughly.
This cleaning method atomizes cleaning solutions to produce an electrically charged spray able to wrap around surfaces of all types for an even coat. As a chemical exits the electrostatic sprayer, it’s given a positive charge that is attracted to available negative surfaces. The spray attaches to and collects negatively charged unwanted particles, which are then removed from the environment with a specially designed apparatus. Surfaces that are already covered in the cleaning solution will repel the spray, making the method extremely efficient.
What is Electrostatic Spraying and Disinfection
Electrostatic Sprayers provide a revolutionary spraying technology that can be used for decontamination of interior and exterior areas. Using an electrically charged spray creates a force 75 times greater than gravity and will provide 360 degree coverage of all objects in a room. This allows de-contaminant to reach the backside and undersides of a contaminated object with the positively charged particles that aggressively adhere to surfaces and objects by wrapping around them, which means less de-contaminant is needed to decontaminate structures and equipment.
The Benefits of Electrostatic Disinfecting
Electrostatic disinfection is an innovative method that saves time, energy and costs across the board because it presents a more efficient alternative to traditional cleaning techniques and cleaning solution applications.
- Reduces the time it takes to cover and disinfect all surfaces and hard-to-reach places by 50% compared to conventional methods
- Improves infection control and the spread of viruses such as influenza, MRSA, HIV and many others
- Applies chemicals in a more efficient, uniform and controlled manner, eliminating the dangers of overuse and reducing the amount of chemicals used and waste produced
- Prevents costly financial burdens associated with contagious healthcare infections
- Avoids cross contamination and the movement of bacteria from one surface to another
- Saves chemical solution costs and those associated with long-term cleaning efforts
The Most Effective Disinfecting Technology Available
The Electrostatic disinfection process works like powder coat paint where the solution is applied with a low-pressure sprayer and charged particles adhere to every surface including crevices and undersides.
This process provides 100% coverage and is ideal for large area facilities such as schools, airports, work camps, manufacturing and healthcare buildings, disinfecting up to 18,000 sq. ft. per hour.
Electrostatic disinfection services should be part of your plan for infection control and prevention and part of your regular cleaning services for:
- aircraft and hangar disinfecting services
- healthcare cleaning services
- seniors care cleaning services
- recreation centre and gym cleaning services
- medical office cleaning services
- dental office cleaning services
- assisted living facility cleaning services
- hotel cleaning services
- work camp cleaning services
- airport/bus/public transportation cleaning services