Disinfection ServicesSerious Disinfection. When You Need Serious Infection Prevention and Control.
For Covid-19, other common viruses, bacteria and more
Misting with Hypochlorous acid (HOCL)
Harnessing nature’s germ killer
Hypochlorous acid (HOCl) is the perfect weapon to fight germs. It hits hard against all pathogens, microbes, prions, biofilm and viruses. Yet this powerful weapon is 100 percent safe for humans, chemical-free, non-toxic and all-natural.
HOCL is an FDA approved disinfectant, scientifically proven to kill both viruses and bacteria on general and hospital surfaces and has been shown to kill viruses such as the Avian influenza A (H5N1) virus and severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) coronavirus. It was added to the list of disinfectants for use against the Covid-19 (SARS-CoV-2) virus, published by the Environmental Protection Agency in the USA in March this year.
Fogging is the answer for areas where normal cleaning and disinfecting chemicals can’t reach. With this vaporizing of liquid, a fine cold fog mist is suspended in the air and disinfectant covers all surface areas in the building. Our disinfectant cleans 99.999925% of harmful pathogens (including the Carona Virus) within 30 seconds.
100% Safe, odourless and does not stain.
Scientifically proven formula used to kill all known viruses on surfaces.
- Germ killing effect in excess of 30 days
- Our product is 100% chlorine-free and non-toxic.
Electrostatic Disinfection Services
Electrostatic sprayers are a new way to apply disinfectant. As the disinfecting solution leaves the sprayer, a charge is put on each droplet. By just walking and essentially waving the sprayer toward a surface for disinfection, the droplets move through the air to where they are attracted. The droplets, since they are charged, lay in a thin layer and avoid pooling and soaking surfaces. The charged solution also wraps itself around a surface, covering all areas, including the backsides and undersides of objects.
- Reduces the time it takes to cover and disinfect all surfaces and hard-to-reach places by 50% compared to conventional methods
- Improves infection control and the spread of viruses such as influenza, MRSA, HIV and many others
- Applies chemicals in a more efficient, controlled manner, eliminating the dangers of overuse
- Electrostatic spray spray cleaning in the most comprehensive way to remove germs and dirt.
- Assessment of the facility to be sanitized
- Immediate disinfection service when needed
- Correct chemicals used for each job
- Supervised and trained staff
How it Works
- Request a free consultation and quote
- Pick a convenient time for disinfection service at your facility
- Short treatment time
What's to Expect
- Dirt and debris need to be removed from surfaces before disinfection services
- The disinfection process will be dependent on the size of the facility (around twenty minutes for a standard single office)