Disinfectant MistingHypochlorous acid (HOCl) nature’s germ killer
Hypochlorous acid (HOCl) Misting
Daily disinfection will now be a part of everyday life for some time to come. There is a safe way to go about your business and move about more freely. Feel taken care of, and enjoy peace of mind for your staff or customers with our Non-Toxic disinfectant solution.
Hypochlorous acid (HOCl) is an FDA approved disinfectant, scientifically proven to kill both viruses and bacteria on general and hospital surfaces and has been shown to kill viruses such as the Avian influenza A (H5N1) virus and severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) coronavirus. It was added to the list of disinfectants for use against the Covid-19 (SARS-CoV-2) virus, published by the Environmental Protection Agency in the USA in March this year.
Although the effectiveness of HOCl Disinfectant / Sanitizer products is impressive, the most important value to our customers is the move away from highly toxic and dangerous chemicals that are so prevalent today.
Sanitizing and Disinfecting
Advantages of HOCl sanitising
Our Hypochlorous acid (HOCl) sanitising solution, which is effective against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes Covid-19 is completely safe for humans and the environment the sanitizing Solution comprises stabilised HOCl and is one of the most potent and cost-effective sanitisers on the market.
- Between 100 and 300 times more effective than bleach as a disinfectant, HOCl oxidises the cell wall of pathogens, causing the cell wall to rupture or programming cell death.
- It is effective in killing all pathogens, microbes, prions, biofilm and viruses, and has been approved by the US Environmental Protection Agency for use against SARSCoV-2.
- Even a 70% alcohol solution, as well as most other disinfectants, cannot kill bacterial spores or prions.
- HOCl is highly effective in killing and removing biofilm, which most sanitisers are largely ineffective against.
- Our sanitizing solution can be applied with fogging, misting, humidifying and spraying, depending on the requirement. The product leaves no chemical residue and there is no need to rinse treated areas with water after the application.
Price Starting From:
- Office and Bussiness
- Private home/Residence
- Retirement Villages
- Hair and Beauty Salons
What is HOCl?
When salt water is electrolyzed, it produces an anolyte solution that consists of >99.3% water, chloride salt and Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl). HOCl is a naturally occurring chemical that is produced by our neutrophils, or white blood cells, to fight bacteria and inflammation after an infection or trauma. HOCl provides a unique power to eradicate dangerous organisms while not causing harm to our cells. HOCl is one of the only agents that is both nontoxic to the delicate cells that can heal our wounds while being lethal to almost all known dangerous bacteria and viruses that threaten our health.
Why isn’t Hypochlorous Acid everywhere?
The overwhelming impediment to its widespread use has been a lack of shelf stability. HOCl is the most reactive ROS (Reactive Oxygen Species). This means it reacts very easily and will quickly turn back into salt water. HOCl solutions have been used for over 100 years. in the early 1900’s during the World Wars, HOCl solutions were used for disinfecting medical equipment and dressing wounds. However, until recently, HOCl solutions would only remain stable for about 90 minutes before turning back into salt water.
What has changed?
HOCl is now manufactured in a way that allows the solution to be stable for much longer than previously available. This has allowed for the product to be carefully bottled and made available across the world.
Our solution is a SAFE alternative to toxic chemicals. Positively charged HOCl (hypochlorous acid) is created through a scientific process of Electrochemical Activation of Salt and Water. The Positive Charge combined with the HOCl offers you a formidable disinfectant. Suitable on all Hard Surfaces requiring disinfection. Kills 99,9% harmful microorganisms including viruses.
- Wide range of applications – a full spectrum from oxidant to anti-oxidant requirements
- The flexibility of application routes – immersion, spraying, fogging, infusion etc.
- Because of the electrostatic nature of the application process, the droplets will be far-reaching and penetrate cracks and hard to reach places, providing for overall surface decontamination.
- Safe: non-toxic to humans, animals and birds.
- Natural product = water and salt
- Environmentally friendly: Biodegradable